Support for Ukraine - UPDATE
The LiveChat Software team supports organizations and initiatives helping the victims of Russian aggression in Ukraine. Below we present selected activities of our company and team. We don’t do it for PR, but we believe our stakeholders should know about these activities and the costs associated with them.
- We replaced the link “Powered by LiveChat” with “Support Ukraine” in LiveChat’s Chat Widget and made it available to over 35,000 our clients from over 150 countries. The link that previously led to our offer now redirects to a website with information on verified organizations supporting Ukraine.
- We made a donation of PLN 1 million to the Polish Humanitarian Organization, which has been operating in Ukraine since 2014.
- Our colleagues and teams got an opportunity to donate their integration budgets to selected charities.
- We provide our solutions for free to public benefit organizations.
- We have created a list of volunteers who can support NGOs in areas such as website development, programming, social media management, etc.
- We support our associates who engage in aid activities.
- We blocked the possibility of setting up test accounts and buying our products from Russia and Belarus. At the end of December 2021, these markets accounted jointly for less than 0.3% of our MRR.
- ChatBot team prepared Refugee Support Template, which allows organizations to connect with people in need, keep their data & requests, and organize them in one spreadsheet.
- We offered to use our office in Wrocław by humanitarian organizations, as well as a community center for children.
- We work with the Tech to the Rescue organization, of which we are co-founders and sponsors, on the implementation of projects submitted by public benefit organizations.
Why is it important to us?
We want to help hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian residents who have been forced to flee their homes.
Our company and most of the team come from a country that regained independence only 104 years ago, and our people have made huge sacrifices to defend it. We support democracy and the right to freedom of expression.
Our mission is to eliminate communication barriers.
That’s why, we will always oppose disinformation, censorship and propaganda.